Intermediate Cold Process Soapmaking Workshop: Herbal Infusions
Now that you've learned the basics of Cold Process Soapmaking, let's take things to the next level. In this workshop, we will be discussing different ways to incorporate herbs into our soaps.
During the workshop we will discuss:
- Properties & Benefits of Popular Herbs
- Decorating your Soap with Herbs
- Coloring your Soap with Herbs
By the end of this three-hour workshop, you will leave with:
- The experience, knowledge & confidence to make herbal infusions & herbally infused soaps
- Your own three-pound batch of herbally infused soap
- A copy of our Intermediate Cold Process Soapmaking Guidebook
- A 4-6lb. Revolutionary Essential Depot (RED) Natural Silicone Mold
The cost of this workshop includes a materials fee. All supplies, including base oils, fragrance oils, additives, colorants, equipment, an apron and molds will be provided.
You will need to bring:
- Safety Goggles
- Rubber Gloves
- Paper and pen or pencil to take notes
- An old towel or blanket
Please be sure to read our Workshop Policies.