- Long sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Closed toe shoes
- Absolutely NO shorts, sandals, or flip-flops are allowed
- Face masks are usually worn during hands-on portion of the soapmaking workshops. However, due to the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic, a facial mask must be worn over your face and mouth at all times.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate in workshops unless otherwise specified in the workshop description.
- Please do not bring children or pets to workshop, unless otherwise specified in the workshop description.
- Cell phones need to be on silent or vibrate during workshop. If you need to take a call, please step outside of the classroom.
- Feel free to take pictures during workshop!
Payment & Registration Policy:
- Registration must be completed by filling out the online registration at www.HeartOfAGoddess.com. You can find a registration button on each individual workshop page or on the bootcamp page. During registration, you will be directed to pay for your workshop(es) through Shopify's safe and secure gateway or PayPal. You do NOT have to have a PayPal account to make a payment.
- Payment must be paid in full for your spot in workshop to be held.
- No verbal or written requests serve to save you a spot in workshop so be sure to register online and make a payment.
- You can cancel your spot in workshop for any reason UP TO four (4) weeks prior to workshop and receive a full refund minus a $7.00 administrative fee. You must submit your cancellation request in writing by email to email@example.com with the time frame allotted.
- If you cancel your spot WITHIN four (4) weeks prior to workshop, you will receive a workshop credit that is good towards future workshops. No refund will be given. This is due to us having to pay rental facility charges, supply charges and teacher/speaker fee. You can however transfer your workshop spot to another person as long as you notify me in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to workshop.
- If you don't show up for workshop without any notice you will NOT receive a refund or workshop credit for future workshops.
- If we have to cancel the workshop for any reason, we will either reschedule the workshop or you will receive a full refund.